Monday, February 23, 2009

The babe of the babe!!!

Wow! I can't believe I am already home. So much has changed since being home and one is that I have a bran new niece that mostly everyone knows about. I love just making her smile, she is easily entertained by my silly faces that I pull with her. She is such a doll, I absolutely love being an aunt. And secretly I think she will be a huge thumb sucker like me! Im off to a great fresh start. And I have to say this, sorry Steph and Ry, but when I got home, before I could put the little squirt into my arms, first I had to wash my hands because they didn't want me to contaminate the little buggy and two, I had to wear this bandanna. And when we took this picture I had to hold my breathe, it was kinda funny, I'm not gonna lie!! :) I

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What?...You updated your blog? I know I have no room to talk...but I am seriously excited that you updated yours. Cute pic.

sophie said...

Haha sounds like brandon and robyn! But yeaaaaaa. Keep blogging girl. Loves!