Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally!





So this is kinda funny, I came home from work yesterday, and I was home all by myself. I was just watching some t.v. while resting on the couch. When I kept hearing rattling noises coming from my Mom's bathroom. So I went in there and stood in silence, and I couldn't hear anything. So I started just going through my mom's make-up when I heard the rustling noises. But before I left, I swear I could've seen my dog Sadie laying with me while watching t.v. Anyways, I kept hearing clawing noises at my mom's closet door. I thought to my self, "Could it finally be that I am getting a new puppy, something that i have been yearning to have!" My heart was yes, "yearning" for a puppy. So I opened the door and to my excitement it was my cute ol' mut Sadie.  No, new puppy, I was bummed. But then today, after a long day at work, to my surprise was there a puppy. How ironic, I was so excited to see this precious little thing. I love her. So if any of you have ideas what to name her please let me know. I'm thinking ZoEy! She's so funny, and out of control crazy. I love it! 

1 comment:

Jim and Jess said...

Zoey's cute! I also love Millie and Roxy. Good luck! She's adorable!!