Friday, October 3, 2008

September 27, 2008 Costco...

Grace took us to Costco today, it was seriously like christmas. I felt like I was back in Utah. It was great. We wanted to find a calculator so we could do the math immediately instead of trying to figure out in our minds what everything would cost in U.S. dollars. And looky looky I found one. I was trying to find a littler one but I couldn't see one anywhere. So this honkin thing went everywhere with me. Grace just laughed her head off when she found out that we weren't really going to buy it we were using it to calculate our grocery's. 
I was disappointed in one thing. I could not find poppy seed or blueberry muffins. We instead found these other good looking muffins but they were a little decieving im not gonna lie. they were still good but they weren't sweet. Im tellin ya they don't beleve in anything sweet over here. It sucks! I got Cheerios, Oreos, these really good sour dough rolls, cheese, ham, and eggo waffles. After we got churros that tasted heavenly along with pizza, ice cream, and a drink. And I was thinking smart and got a chicken bake to have for tomorrow's lunch. The pizza and ice cream were my favorite. I gotta go back pronto. 

Later on, Mellisa, Britta, and me went to Tai chung. We went shopping at the day market. I got a hindu bag which looks pretty sweet, and i found my favorite earrings with the toothpics through them. At 6:00 we had to meet at our church for game night. We played a bunch of games and ate doughnuts. It was fun to be with everyone. 
After game night as were heading back we found a store that had a bunch of Chinglish shirts for $100 NT which is about $300. Britta got the best shirts ever. Oh man, we were probably in this store for over an hour. But Britta got a shirt that said Tree love on it. Ha! Freakin hilarious. Also she found a shirt with cupcakes all over it with one huge cupcake in the middle and it says Snazzy with little writing saying sweet as cake. It's more of an inside joke because we are always eating sweets/junk food. And I'm not going to tell you what my shirt looked like you can see for yourself. Lets just say I'm a convert! :) 

The one and only great calculator! 
COSTCO
I will never forget the taste of this ice cream... 
My delicious hawaiian pizza and sprite. 
Everything is locked up over here and not only is it that they are locked up but they are jammed back in a such a little cage. 

The crappy outlet stores. I found a way cute shirt but it was flippin $60 bucks. 
mmmm.... yes, I think guys should wear this shirt... 
This is the shirt I got! 
You better believe that I got converted to golf. I love it with a passion. Now my family and friends will like me even more! 

2 comments:

Schiffgen said...

How can i not just be head over hills in love with you!
I love the big calculator! I miss you talk to you soon...

sophie said...

court LOVE the shirt! ha please bring one home to me! :)