Saturday, October 4, 2008

September 30, 2008 Best day ever!

These packages were sitting right on my desk when I got to work. I was screaming and jumping up an down. It was great! 
Look how much stuff. Its heaven galore! 
The box full of goodies, Im seriously going to become fat now. No more goodies for me. Thanks but no thanks! 
Whitters made me this card. Because im always sleeping where ever we go :) 
Minnie got a haircut, its so adorable on her. -Minnie, me, Ella- 
Read below... 
Cute Annie. 
ja ja ja Jimmy! 
Annie was taking the picture and almost beat up Joshua for putting his two little peace fingers in our picture.... We really had no idea what we were making. But we work good as a team! 
Retake! 
My favorite, Ethan. 
Look how iffy, I mean yummy this looks. I love Ethan in this pic. 
Dumping in everything for the No bake cookes. 
Britta and the kids stirring our made up no bake cookie ingredients. 
The kids wanted to all take pictures with the fan blowing our hair. It got a little out of control 
Annie and I. 
Annie's drawing of me! 
Cindy's drawing of : Me, Cindy, and Britta. ha ha, this cracks me up. 
Our poor Maryland sign got destroyed by the crazy typhoon. 

Angel who is uncontrollably laughing. 
Angel
Alice
Today was one of the best days since being in Taiwan! I got 2 packages that I have been frantically waiting for because I thought they got lost. One was from my awesome family and from Stevey boy! Thank you so much, it was seriously like Christmas. I was expecting puny little things but no I thought way wrong, they were huge packages. And I feel so bad that you spent that much money on me. Thanks for all the food, letters, treats, sleeping masks, and my sweet hot pink ear plugs. Shifty gave me a couple of cd's that has sweet music on it. One was Lupe Diasco, Girl Talk (please listen to them if you haven't already. It's sweet work out music.) and a great soft music mix that was titled "Cuddle" :) So thoughtful. Thanks so much for all the time and effort and money you put into my packages. I feel so guilty, thank you thank you thank you. Im going to become a fatty now!  
Today's kitchen- I was doomed, we had to make no bake cookies. And there were no instructions like always and there was no coco mix. So I yelled down to the teachers downstairs to look up instructions on how to make these cookies. Britta came running up and we got straight to work. We work well as a team seeming the last time we didnt know how to make mango smoothies. ha ha! Good times. So instead of using coco we used chocolate syrup and condensed milk. It was great. It actually turned out way better then we thought.
During Art today we were suppose to draw people with clothes on them and we talked about clothes. Cindy and Annie decided to draw me with my golf shirt. It was pretty entertaining to see their drawings of me. They really are such good drawers, well compared to me. 
After I taught my 2nd graders it was time to go. Somehow me and Britta got on a tangent with Alice and Angel our 2nd graders about what my Chinese name should be. It was quite entertaining. They wanted to name me after Helen Keller. I have it written down on a piece of paper of her name in Chinese. But instead of Helen they changed it to Kellie. Don't ask me why cause I have no clue. Also they were getting the biggest kick out of me "attempting" to speak Chinese to them, cause I couldn't. But then right when Britta came in and started to speak Chinese their faces were priceless. It was so much fun talking to them. I just loved today! Thanks again for my packages, thanks for thinking about me. I miss everyone... :) 

1 comment:

sophie said...

how fun to get those packages! and i love the drawings of you! soooo cute!!