Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 2, 2008 Playing doctor...

Our super students in this class were Duncan and Joshua! 
Comical! Thats all that needs to be said. 

Yes, the kids did play doctor on Britta and put cotton balls in her ear and wrapped her wrist with string. 

William and Joshua... they are so very injured can't you tell? 
Joshua and Vincent. 
Andy and his hurt wrist. 

This would be william taking a hard fall to the ground. 
So cute... 
Goofy Joshu--a 
My poor bleeding feet. 

Every month we have 2 super students per class. For all the super students we take them to Mcdonald's as previously mentioned. 
Apparently today's theme is playing "Doctor" Teacher Amy and Britta played Doctor with them. This was pretty ammusing to watch the kids and what they used the panty hose for. They all had "broken heads" ha ha, so they wrapped there heads in panty hose. Wow, what are we teaching our kids. As long as their having fun and speaking English is all that matters. :) I love it. 
After work, I decided after all the junk food I have been eating and the lack of sleep I have been getting I needed to work out. So I went over to the university and ran for a good 45 minutes. Every night by the track feild there is a huge group of ladies that do all these funny looking dances to American music. Its quite entertainng to watch these ladies dance. After running for a while, I noticed that I was in pain. The back part of my feet was covered in blisters and were gushing blood. I still kept running for a bit longer but then I rushed home and took of my shoes. My shoes were covered in blood. It was disgusting. But thats what happens when you haven't ran in such a long time and if you run for a long period of time. 

3 comments:

sophie said...

ouch! that looks like it hurts so bad! ha court you have to get a video of those ladies dancing! i must see that!

Ryan said...

hey babe, good job on running! keep it up! I miss you. you are almost 1/2 way done. crazy! live it up because it will be done before you know it!

Nicole said...

Court you look like you are having such a blast...what an experience! I miss you, I cant believe you have already been gone for like 2 1/2 months! We need to talk and catch up, call me when you get a chance. I love ya!