Friday, October 31, 2008

October 8, 2008 Peek-A-Boo!

Eric giving the twins the bunny ears! Don't they just have the greatest smiles! I hope you smile after you see these pictures! 
Why do I look so funny to them, they are laughing at me...
I love these boys, love is the only word I can use. My heart is full of love! 
mmmm.... lets just say that we were really struggling to keep our eyes open!

Thomas and me
Run run run... Im gonna get you! 
Yeah he was bookin it out of there. 
Thomas


So the teachers office or known as the teachers area is not really considered an office, there is no door or anything so this means that the kids can come and go as they please when they really shouldn't be but they do anyways cause they love playing with us. And a sign that says "Teachers Only" will never seem to stop them. There kids for crying out loud, they don't care about signs, cause they know they can get away with anything! I'm glad they are taking advantage of this little secret. ha! So today I was sitting there and I decided to put all my work aside and play with Duncan and Thomas, they were loving it way to much. Right when they peeked around the corner I would scare them and I would chase after them tickling them. But really they were just trying to get my camera. We probably did it for a solid half hour! It was so much fun! The pictures will just have to show you a little taste of my kind of peek-a-boo! 

2 comments:

Ryan said...

what a blast court! good for you for giving the kids a little halloween fun.... and way sexy mummy costume!

nar said...

Court! Love the pics. I can tell that you love these kids. You look truly happy!I miss you tonz!