Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September 19, 2008 Happy Birthday Amy!

Loving it... 
My elegant salad, as I like to call it. That is one thing I miss is a good nice salad. 
You know you told me to go out of my shell, and wow you better step back cause Courtney Megan is going big... she got a little squirmy OCTOPUS!! 
Ready to go in for the kill. 

Funny story, I was talking to my roommates while at the dinner table and I guess for like 5 minutes I had chocolate all over my teeth and I didn't even notice, but all 4 of them were trying so hard not to burst into laughter. I was so confuse as to why they were looking at me all funny, but now I see why. 
Show us what you got playboy bunny.... It's a joke... like the whole playboy thing I mean. They love playboy over here. Everyplace you go shopping at is bound to have at least a couple of playboy stores! 
Amy's birthday surprise. 
Outside of Tasty's
In her eyes I'm a model...shhhhh lets just keep it that way. ha! 

Yes it's Friday! Today is Amy's birthday and after we got done teaching Amy decided to go to our favorite place in Changhua which is a place called Tasty's. It so yummy but just a little out of my price range. Its about $17 a person. I have previously mentioned this place before so I won't go into details. But this time I took more pictures of my food. After dinner our servers sang happy birthday to Amy and gave her a big glass of candy they had candy guns, we were not quite sure as to why they gave us candy guns, but I will tell you that they were freaking great! 
After dinner we wanted to go see Mama Mia, but unfortunately it wasn't playing yet in our hometown theatre. So we decided to go shopping at a local store like rite aid. This boy and girl were giving me the stare down and they both came up to me and said, "You so pretty, you so beautiful." No I'm not trying to brag about this, its just really funny how they approach you and they make you feel like you are a goddess to them. It's quite funny, I love it. So you know we as in my and Britta went along with it and told them that I was Cameron Diaz, yeah they didn't know who that was... so we went for plan B and looked up Famous in our Chinese dictionary and they said, "Oh you a model then." I just smiled surely and said, " YES!" I have never seen such happier people in my life. They were so cute. So we said goodbye and went downstairs to go pay for our stuff. The boy slowly migrated downstairs but instead of coming down all the way he stopped and looked at me from the top. He was just staring at me with a fat smile on his face. Shortly after the girl came running up to me and asked me if she could get a picture with me. We took like 10 pic before she was satisfied. It was just great. As long as your blonde hair and blue eye they love you no matter what. Cause seriously I look at myself and I think man why do they think I'm so pretty. My hair is sick and I am breaking out everywhere. But like I said they love the blonde hair and blue eyes, and thats all that matters to them! :) Its going to be weird coming back to America and having no guys check me out. Cause everywhere I go I get a "Hooollow" and a smile. ha! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so I am seriously impressed with this stuff that you're eating! I don't think I would even dare try something with huge, black, googly eyes! My dad definitely owes you something for that when you get back, maybe a nice rare steak--your favorite ; )