Friday, October 3, 2008

September 22, 2008

This would be the school that I teach at. 
Little Ethan had a brilliant idea that him and Jimmy should stick out their butts for the picture
Love of my life. Now I finally have an excuse to do this face. 
Still trying to sneak in the peace sign. 
Ready for school. 
Opening exercises, and this isn't even half of them... 

It was suppose to be a work out class, but apparently its nap time. 
Jimmy and Annie trying to compete on who can do the splits better. I'm sorry Jimmy but Annie wins this one. 
and also this one... Jimmy could not figure out how to do a back bend. 

Don't you just love his face. And his red lips. 
"no no no ta ta ta teacher, no no no pic pic pic picture" - with his stutter. 
Rootbeer floats! 
Uno time! 

These pictures explain my day at the school minus my follow up classes! 

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ha! these kids pics are priceless!! And i LOVE that you found the love of your life to be able to make your little asian face with!!