Monday, November 17, 2008

November 14, 2008 Indian headbands "sooo cool"

Today in art we made head bands "Indian Headbands" They were awesome because we got to add a feather. The kids loved them, even though they didn't sport them out the whole day like me! And for gym, they played basketball. They were wild, as you can see they were all piling on top of each other for the ball.  It is pretty funny how they fight for the ball each and every day, they love the ball! And the pictures right below are of me and Britta's -2 A class. They are a wild class. Sherry has had to come up numerous of times to calm them down. They are all between the ages of 10-12, and with out fail one of them goes home crying each day. Some of the girls are huge brats, well only one and her name is Angel, who would of thought right! But I still love my kids like usual, how can you not. How am I ever going to leave them. Also Melissa, Britta  and I got uniform jackets and uniform shirts (as previously mentioned) and wore them to school and took pictures with our students. The kids freaked and kept saying "No Chinese" ha ha It was quite comical to watch! 

Trevor


























4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi courtney! I was so happy you commented on my blog! That is awesome that you are in Taiwan! It looks like you are having an amazing time! keep in touch. love, tam

Chris and Em said...

i love you! i can't wait for you to come home and share your stories with me!

Anonymous said...

You do so many fun activities. I wish you could have their for our dinner as well! hey I was wondering if I email you a picture could you fix it in photoshop for me?

Anonymous said...

oops it should have been, there for dinner not their for dinner :)