Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 19, 2008 Twinners!


Today, I told Cindy to bring her jacket because I had a surprise for her. So when I saw her wearing her jacket, I hurried and grabbed mine to put it on to see her reaction. She absolutely loved it. She was so happy to see that I was wearing here school jacket. She is a absolute doll! She told me that we had to show her mom. Later on when her mom came to pick her up, her mom was just as excited as Cindy was. ha ha! She pulled out her camera and said "I should get a picture of this!" :)
I had to get my school's name embroidered on the jacket. It says, Maryland Mei you? Meaning Maryland (schools name) American institute. 
I just love Joshua, everyday we get at least one picture of him. He has the best outfits too! 

1 comment:

sophie said...

hahaha how cute! love it court!