Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 18, 2008 My nan pengyou!

Joe fell down really hard on his head in gym and got an instant goose egg and had to wear an ice pack taped to his head. 

HIIIIIII Ethan!
He looks so sad 
Cindy in a daze. 
The Hawaiian babe. I absolutely loved what she was wearing today; her little lava lava with beads hanging from the slits on the sides. Adorable! 
Our favorite song, the weather song! 
For some reason today Joshua and Annie were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend they kept kissing each other on the forehead and putting each others arms around each others shoulders. 
Whats up little dude?
Belly flopping time. 
Minnie was so excited to give me this piece of paper with eveyone's colorful bubbly name on it. She is such a sweetie. 
Oh Annie babe you look like a fishie here! 
My class but Melissa decided she would stay and make the no bake cookies for me while I tamed the little kids instead I just took the pictures... what I do best! 
They are "hoovering" over the pot. (inside joke)
I wish that you could see Joshua's face in this one. Its one of the best facial expressions. 
I was trying to tell them to lay in a star so they did kinda and then they put their little feet in the air.... 

Joshua fake sleeping, and Cindy lou covering her face. 
I was driving next to this lady and her daughter and I noticed the little shitzu just kicken it in the basket. The dog with its red puffy jacket was loving it. It was so dang cute. It was sitting "pretty style"
After work I went to Moss Burger - which is a delicious place by the way. And meandered there after work by myself. The weather went from being so warm and nice to being rather chilly. I have to wear a jacket now outside, but I'm still sportin' out the flip flops. When I got to Moss Burger there was a girl and a boy at the cash register they just had the biggest smiles on their faces. They always get so giddy when us American's walk in the door. Anyways, I order my meal and wait patiently in the corner correcting my kids spelling test. Within ten second I hear a girls voice Say, "Excuse me where do you come from?"
Me: America
Burger girl: oh really! Well Do you have a boyfriend because he wants to know (pointing to her friend that she works with)
Me: Yeah, I actually do.
Burger girl: oh really! Here in Taiwan,
Me: No actually back in America
Burger girl: Oh really, because he really wants you to be his girlfriend.
Me: That is so sweet of him, tell him if I didn't have a boyfriend he would be my nan pengyou.

Burger girl told him those exact words to him, of course in chinese and he got so embarrased. I told him not to be nervous and he said he was just shy. The girl went on asking me: So do you think he is attractive, my friend that is? 
Me: Yes he is good looking
Burger boy: You really think I am?

I told him yes, and he was so so happy, he couldn't stop laughing. Right when I told him that, I asked the girl how to say good looking in Chinese and she told me and right when I repeated it back to her a bunch of high school girls came in just eyeing me and laughing at me because the figured out what was going on. It was quite funny. 
Wow I wish it was this easy to get a boyfriend back in the states. Instead American boys like to play the games, here they just go straight to home run! ha ha It was quite the night! 

1 comment:

Shepherds said...

That cracks me up Court!!! You rock girlfriend!