Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October 18, 2008

The jewish star that Amy eyed out that was on the floor of the Indian restaurant. 
The final look! With our hair dressers! 



On the way to the mall we had to walk through a park and this punk rock band was playing, of course it was in Chinese but they were pretty good. 

Today Amy invited me to go shopping with her in Taichung! It was quite the day. I'm so use to Britta getting us around Taiwan and now I was the one that had to get us around seeming that Amy had only been to Taichung once. So I whipped out my Chinese sentences and got us there. I was worried for second, I'm not gonna lie. When we got there, we found a barber shop and got our hair washed and trimmed. Amy's hair dresser was fabulous... mine on the other hand... lets just say I miss Nicole my sister and Chelsea doing my hair. But my hair was in great need of a trim. Ha the best part is, they wanted to highlight my hair, I was like "Oh HELLS no!"( ha ha ha) considering asians hair is black, I'm pretty sure they don't have much experience in highlighting hair. 

After getting our hair cut,  we found some clothes for Amy and I found a cute causal pair of shorts for $6. They are perfect for school, now that I don't have to worry about wearing out my one pair of shorts that I have. We went to our favorite Indian restaurant here. Its on the 13 floor of Chung yo (the mall/department store). It was quite tasty. And after dinner to avoid the hassle of waiting for the buses Amy got us a cab. It was great, we got home so fast.

We came home to a great surprise... our neighbor Tom was there with his wii. Britta, Melissa, and Tom where playing up a storm. Ha ha and I immediately jumped right on in and played some bowling and tennis!  

2 comments:

Chris and Em said...

haha, my friend Brooke got her hair colored in china and let me just say you are smart for not doing it!!! it was a complete disaster and she ended up having to get it professionaly done at this super expensive american salon in Shanghai!! Also, hey, what is the date you are coming home? We are planning a girl friends christmas party......i want you to be there!! xoxo

sophie said...

ha im glad you didnt let them color your hair! although it would have made some bedazzling photos! haha.