Monday, November 3, 2008

October 17, 2008

My angels! Jazzy and Jocelyn! 
Yes ha ha ha on our way to Mcdonalds. Biggest Nostrils ever!


Today was super student day, so you know what this means. We all get to pile up in the van and go over to Mcdonalds. It was so much better this time compared to last time. My kids that I was in charge of played Halloween Bingo. They loved it. After we play games we eat, and play in the play set, and talk to the parents. It was so nice, Megan's mom bought us all ice cream after wards. Oh I love super student day not only do we get to play with the kids and laugh but we get free AMERICAN food, and no im not proud to say it's from Mcdonald's but im just glad it was good, nothing is better then a great big, Big Mac and fries!
After we were driving home we heard music coming from the huge temple right next to our apartment. It was a puppet show. These things are so random, you can find them on a busy street in Taiwan or simply at a church! They make me laugh, I feel all trippy and stuff when I watch them, just because there are lights and music that is just off the walls. 

Jocelyn, Jazmine, and Joshua they are all in the same family. I teach/tutor Jazmine, she is a doll and so smart. And I also teach Joshua. 
The kiddies and me playing Halloween Bingo. 
Everyone, and you can easily spot us out in our neon yellow vest! 
We are the mother to these kids! ha ha I wish! It would be a zoo 24/7 but it would be totally worth it. 
Oh Britta teaching everyone how to be Walrus' 

I love this picture of Megan. 
So here comes the face-off on who is the strongest. 
Contestant #1- Joshua 
Show us those muscles baby! 

Contestant #2- Ethan    
This is what we like to do with our crazy kids. ha ha! 
Megan and her brother Tony. 
Sherri and the girls. 
Penny
When someone dies they usually block off the whole road and put these tents up and dress in white. It last for like 2 weeks. Its kind of funny. Britta was telling me she found this website for people that are hired to "fake cry" at funerals, and you can get a butt load of money. It was ridiculous as of how much you can make. If I could cry on the spot I totally would do that, I mean I'm as emotional as it is but I don't know if i could do the whole "fake cry" at a funeral especially if I don't even know the person who is dead. I just thought that was a little interesting. 

The puppet show! With no audience... how sad. Good thing we came even though I was half dead and felt like I was high from all the medications and stuff. The lights where making me sick.

Or should I say the one man puppet show! 

1 comment:

Ryan said...

i want to play with you court! you look amazing! how fun!