Sunday, August 24, 2008

?-?-?

Sometime during the week I'm not sure when. But Britta and I stayed up until like 3 in the morning just talking about life. We laughed, we cried, we sang, we laughed, and we actually did not cry, oh wait we did cry because we were laughing so hard. She is so down to earth and seriously has traveled the world. Oh and Nar.... If you are reading this- when we made popusa (not sure how to spell it) that one time for your Latin America history class, and I came with you to the little feista in your class, Britta was just sitting TWO tables away from us. How bizarre is that. Honestly. Who would of thought that I would be living with her... good times! As me and Britta were laying in our beds we left our doors open so we could talk. 15 min later, Britta shouts a sentence to me in Chinese, I think she was half asleep, and I said, "Britta what did you just say to me?" while giggling. She said, "Goodnight my friend, sleep good." The funny thing is that she didn't even really remember the next day. I love moments like that. 

Also, during the week, Darren and I decided to take a midnight stroll amongst the streets of Taiwan. Actually we just wanted to get a delicious oreo Mcflury from MickyD's. Mmmmm... was it good and it was like a buck fifty.  

No comments: