Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday, August 5th

Jerry & "soooo cool"- Jimmy 

I had to be at the school at 11:00 today. I taught the little children (SPES- we call it) for an hour. It was fun, they are rambunctious little kids, and yes one little girl named Cindy is out of control she does her own thing 24/7, but she is very smart for how young she is. She catches on very fast. I stayed at the school until 7:00 tonight and got something to eat and I passed out on the couch. We have about 4 different English channels, and usually there is a different movie on every night which is kind of nice seeming that I only brought about 10 DVDs.... movies kind of get old after you watch them over and over again but then again I don't have a hole lot of time to watch a movie. My days are so long that Im pooped by the end of the day. But I'm loving it. I know this experience will teach me so much, especially how to be an awesome mom when I have cute little children some day. So all you boys there is something you already know about me, I'm going to be an amazingly, great mom. ha ha jk! But seriously I will. One thing I will lack though is being a great cook, but you know what they say, blondes learn fast.... :) 

No comments: