Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thursday, August 14th

Here goes another kitchen incident. ha! I laugh a lot at these things because literally they are so so funny. The activity today was mango smoothies. And Britta and me decided to combine both of our classes into one. You would think that we both could figure this out but mmmmm I'll just say we did in the end. We didn't have any instructions  to follow, we just have ingrediants and thats about it but we have to make sure that there is still enough for the other 2 classes including our 10 students. I taped it as much as possible so enjoy laughing! 
 
After school today one of Amy's students named Kitty, her parents invited to take us all out to dinner. We went to a very, I mean very nice restaurant called Tastys. It was kind of expensive it was about $10 a person. But I can see why. This is the first place that I have actually enjoyed eating all my food. It was so so good. I know I keep saying this, but it was partially american food but chinese style. We had like 6 different course and may I add 6 shots of alcohol. I promise we didn't know until they kept giving us more. We didn't really get drunk, not even a buzz. We just felt really dizzy. It was really funny. Britta and me were so giddy, we couldn't help but to laugh the last part of dinner. But Kitty's parents seemed to enjoy all of our company. We had a very nice and fun time. Yay for free (good) dinners! 

2 comments:

sophie said...

ha ha ha i can't believe you drank some alcohol!! that is hilarious court!!
hey i tagged you in a post. check my blog and do an i am post thingy...

Ryan said...

aww court...we love reading about all your fun adventures.
We miss you so much...but are glad you're having a good time out there...
Avery ann says hello :)
all our love,
ry, steph, and avery