Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thursday, August 21st

Thanks Darren! He found us a bowling ally! He has  been yearning to go bowling, and he most certainly found one. All of the roommates and our two cute secretaries- Penny and Emily came along with us. Yeah I was completely dogging it the first 2 rounds, but wa la! I made it into 1st place the 3 game with a total of 117, beating a guy kind of ruined his ego, but I guess that is what I do best right? I completely kicked butt! Cause at the beginning I was starving and just wanted to eat some food.

 After bowling it was nice cause Darren Had just gotten a scooter and so we could just putt putt right away. We went to our new favorite place where I have eaten at the last three nights. I get the MOSS BURGER and the MOSS HOT DOG. mmmm So good I'm telling you. They have such little portions here, maybe thats why asians are so tiny. 

1 comment:

sophie said...

yea for bowling! thats fun! i might take a bowling class at slcc. i need the lessons! i suck!!