Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, August 7th





Today was really great. After school the roommates and me headed up to Baug ha son. Its an amazing hike through the university right by our house. You go up a lot of stairs headed up towards the mountain. It was so dark, but so much fun at the same time. Don't worry Darren came prepared he brought a flashlight. (side note today is Valentines, I love you, who ever is reading my blog :). We saw some fire flies that were just lighting up like there was no tomorrow, it was rad. When we reached the top of the mountain there was a little nice restaurant  outside that over looked the city. There were so many couple everywhere. It was kind of funny. Darren said something hilarious. He said, " Either people think that I'm a ladies man and the girls just dig me, or I am a gay guy hanging out with three girls". It was pretty dang funny.
Britta and me decided to take Darren and Amy to the road of rocks. Awww it felt so good. It really didn't hurt me and Britta this time for some odd reason. But I will have you know that this rocky path relieves all of your stress. 
As we were walking up making our way to The Big BUDDHA, we saw all these old people doing the cha cha. It was so awesome. The setting was just amazing, it couldn't have been more perfect, and before you we all knew it, Britta was just out dancing with them, learning the cha cha.... oh the Darren and last me. Amy decided to get some live footage of it. It was so much fun! I can do the Cha Cha, well for the most part, I'm not that coordinated but I did get the gyst of it. Before they left, the people made sure to invite us for the nightly sessions of the cha cha/ waltz dancing! 

3 comments:

Lauren Alexis said...

COURTNEY FREAKING OLDROYD!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I am so glad you have a blog and are blogging your adventures! This is the best news of my day. I miss you and miss you coming into Jcrew to see me...looks like you're having a good time though! LOVE

{brady+sarah} said...

Courtney!! I love your cute blog!!! It looks like your having such a great time!! I'm soo glad we're blogging friends now!! :D

Court said...

Thanks syb and sarah! You girls are the best! We can all be blogging buddies! I miss you girls! And Syb I most certainly miss coming into jcrew! love love love