Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The I miss list-it goes on and on and on.....

Living in Taiwan has opened my eyes to many things. First and foremost I miss my family. Before I left I never wanted to be at home, I just wanted to hang out with my friends, but my friends kind of all got married or were to busy ... sad story I know, but thats life for you, people always come and go but your FAMILY will always be there. And thats what I have finally and at last realized. I miss just hanging out and chillin with my fam. A family should be the most important thing in your life. I have such an awesome family especially when my whole family comes together and we have a partaaaay! For those who have experienced one of these you know exactly what I mean! My mom is one of a kind! The lady can make you laugh for hours. ha! My favorite thing that I miss oh wait I get to see it every morning on Skype is when my mom wakes up! ha! I love it mom, your crazy! Hair out to tim-buck to-
I miss carpet, nice soft shaggy carpet! 
I miss a nice clean shower and a shower curtain... man alive I just want to hug one right now.
I miss my grandparents, both my oma and opa and all my grandma and grandpas'. They honestly mean the world to me. They always know how to put a big smile on your face by telling you that you have achieved so many things and how good of a person you are. 
Oma I miss your goody bags and your sweet lovely accent. And seeing you smile Oma, I love your smile its probably my favorite thing to look at! Thats probably why my whole room in Taiwan is covered with pictures of us from Rowaton. 
I miss American food and real German food (we went to this german restaurant here and blah it was interesting to say the least, it definitely was not German food. I mean if you want to chop up hot dogs and throw it on rice saying it's Taiman then that would probably work. 
I miss Gelato Ice Cream.... Yummy 
I miss my bed, wow anything is better then a hard rock bed. I'm going to have a super straight back when i get back. ha! I will be a true mummy! People say I sleep like a corps. :)
I miss my doggy, Sadie. I love her and Darby I just pray she is liking spirit world. After all they do say all dogs go to heaven. Hopefully when I get back my fam will have another puppy waiting for me at home for my christmas present... yeah wishful thinking, but hey you never know. 
I miss doing my hair, my hair is gross over here, I miss being a girly girl, as lame as that sounds. I just feel all granola and stuff.
I miss little Avery, I want to see her sooo bad. 
I miss swimming in a nice pool
I miss real chocolate, The chocolate over here is so incredibly deceiving, and since I have been here thats all I crave. I'm starting to go through some serious with drawls. 
I miss the grass. :) 
I miss seeing Joshua James
I miss taking road trips
I miss vegas and Disneyland
Seriously I think I'm almost starting to miss provo... weird, I never saw that one coming, but my best memories are from that place and the people that I've met down there. 
and last I miss going to school in a weird way. It will be good to go back in January. 
I will be home shortly though, time is going to fly by like a rocket! If you haven't noticed I have the best analogies.... I'm being sarcastic if you haven't noticed. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss you too! We were just talking the other day about how weird it is without you here!