Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEP-DAD!


YES, I am a little behind on my blog, I will finish telling you about my thrilling trip to Green Island but I couldn't help to write a post to my Step-dad! I want him to know that I hope he has an amazing birthday and that I am thinking about you!!!! He is the greatest guy I have ever met and has been such a blessing in my life. He treats me as if I am one of his own. He lets me vent to him and yes cry to him whenever I need to, because I am such a venter, I hate holding anything inside, and for those who know me; if I try holding anything inside of me they know instantly when something is bothering or making me sad ,always. I didn't know people could read me like a book. I honestly don't know how he can take it but he does so patiently and willingly . Thanks for everything especially for all the advice, and for believing in me! xoxo Love you and happy birthday! See you soon.... mmmm kinda! :)

No comments: