Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks!

So thanks to shifty he ichats with me all the time, and sends me great packages.... well they haven't exactly come yet but he has good intentions to send me one. ha ha I love talking to him, he makes me laugh, I even get to talk to him when he is at the doctors office.... maybe cause he works at the doctors office trying to put a fake finger on someone's finger. ha keep the stories coming Shifty. P.S. I'm so excited for our Hills chat. I'm super stoked about that! I am such a Hills fanatic! 
 And also it is a toss up against Berg and Auz.... I think Berg is more sincere about how he feels about me being away and Auz just copies whatever Berg says. But in all actual reality I miss you guys both... road trip to Mexico? Can't wait! I Miss all my friends! 

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Court I got no thanks (probably because I haven't written you in a week and half)...but you still better miss me like I miss you. wtf. Love you!

Schiffgen said...

So i hung out with Aust and Berg and i feel like i'm getting played... I thought i was your IBF. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate...

Don & Yvonne Rogers said...

Courtney, HI, it's Yvonne. I've been in Park City for a week I just went to lunch with your Mom before flying out tomorrow. She told me you were in Asia and gave me your Blogspot. AWESOME!!! I'm sending it to Josh. He is living in Salt Lake now and will be going to the UofU (BYU doesn't have a school of Architecture). Will write again when I've read your ENTIRE blog. You Rock!!! Luv, YV