Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 16, 2008 You can't get me!

Close call but I think she is safe. 
Trying to dodge Joshua from attacking me. These kids just don't tap you and tell you that you are out they seriously go full throttle at you until you are pinned down to the ground. I love it. 
Don't ask, I just look like I'm scarring the crap out of Annie. 
I'm protecting my little chickens. 
Cindy tagging Annie while Ethan just laughs hysterically in the corner. 
yi, er, sun, run! 
Yes Jimmy and I got out. 
Off to gym we go singing a song down the stairs. 
Silly kids... they catch on way to fast to my goofiness. 
My helpers who are cleaning up after kitchen
This would be the "loving Fish" picture that I sporadically came up with. Look how studious my students are. I taught them well. 

Mrs. Jane the cook lady! 
Cindy in Yellow, my favorite color. 
Glass noodles. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, I only eat with chopsticks over here, I can't remember the last time I used silverware. 

Ha Ha today in gym we played tag. It was a better turn out then I thought. I was having so much fun playing with the kids. I mostly got it on video but Melissa did capture some pictures. The very last activity everyday is art. On the board it said "Loving fish"... yeah your guess is exactly what my guess was as to what in the heck that means. I knew I had to just wing this one. So we drew a big heart with different kinds of fish in it. And when I was drawing my picture for the kids to see, they were making fun of me cause I couldn't draw fish such as dolphins. They are 4-6 year olds and they drew 10 times better then me. You just gotta laugh though. Hey I teach them English they teach me how to draw. Its a win/win situation. 
Also, I got a picture of our lunch today. Our cook Jane, she is such a great cook. Sometimes the food isn't all that great. But for the most part I really enjoy it. I love her, she is such a sweet lady with great fashion taste. I just wish she spoke English. From what Sherry tells us she loves to cook for us and just in general. We are lucky to have her. Cause I know at the other school, they don't even get free lunch like us! 

1 comment:

Ryan Muirhead said...

So cute. Dolphins aren't fish though, they are mammals so the joke is on them! Those kids love you, you can tell.